Communicated by Peter J. Oefner
Variants in activators and downstream targets of ATM, radiation exposure, and contralateral breast cancer risk in the WECARE study†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 158–164, January 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, J. D., Teraoka, S. N., Reiner, A. S., Satagopan, J. M., Bernstein, L., Thomas, D. C., Capanu, M., Stovall, M., Smith, S. A., Wei, S., Shore, R. E., Boice, J. D., Lynch, C. F., Mellemkjær, L., Malone, K. E., Liang, X., the WECARE Study Collaborative Group, Haile, R. W., Concannon, P. and Bernstein, J. L. (2012), Variants in activators and downstream targets of ATM, radiation exposure, and contralateral breast cancer risk in the WECARE study. Hum. Mutat., 33: 158–164. doi: 10.1002/humu.21604
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- National Cancer Institute (R01CA114236, R01CA097397, U01CA083178, and R01CA137420 [to JS])
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.