These authors made an equal contribution to this work.
Molecular genetic characterization of SMAD signaling molecules in pulmonary arterial hypertension†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1385–1389, December 2011
How to Cite
Nasim, Md. T., Ogo, T., Ahmed, M., Randall, R., Chowdhury, H. M., Snape, K. M., Bradshaw, T. Y., Southgate, L., Lee, G. J., Jackson, I., Lord, G. M., Gibbs, J. S. R., Wilkins, M. R., Ohta-Ogo, K., Nakamura, K., Girerd, B., Coulet, F., Soubrier, F., Humbert, M., Morrell, N. W., Trembath, R. C. and Machado, R. D. (2011), Molecular genetic characterization of SMAD signaling molecules in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1385–1389. doi: 10.1002/humu.21605
Communicated by Daniel W. Nebert
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: RG/08/006/25302 [to R.C.T.], FS/07/036 [to R.D.M.]
- National Institute for Health Research (Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre award [to M.T.N])
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!