David E. Goldgar
Assessment of human nter and cter BRCA1 mutations using growth and localization assays in yeast†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1470–1480, December 2011
How to Cite
Millot, G. A., Berger, A., Lejour, V., Boulé, J.-B., Bobo, C., Cullin, C., Lopes, J., Stoppa-Lyonnet, D. and Nicolas, A. (2011), Assessment of human nter and cter BRCA1 mutations using growth and localization assays in yeast. Hum. Mutat., 32: 1470–1480. doi: 10.1002/humu.21608
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 01:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer (Equipe Labellisée EL2007.LNCC/AN and EL2010.LNCC/AN [to A.N.])
- Institut National du Cancer (GET project [to A.N. and V.L.])
- PIC Réplication, Instabilité Chromosomique et Cancer (Institut Curie [to A.N.])
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!