These two authors contributed equally to this work
SpliceAid 2: A database of human splicing factors expression data and RNA target motifs†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 81–85, January 2012
How to Cite
Piva, F., Giulietti, M., Burini, A. B. and Principato, G. (2012), SpliceAid 2: A database of human splicing factors expression data and RNA target motifs. Hum. Mutat., 33: 81–85. doi: 10.1002/humu.21609
Communicated by Peter K. Rogan
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 01:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!