Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Pseudoachondroplasia and multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: A 7-year comprehensive analysis of the known disease genes identify novel and recurrent mutations and provides an accurate assessment of their relative contribution†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 144–157, January 2012
How to Cite
Jackson, G. C., Mittaz-Crettol, L., Taylor, J. A., Mortier, G. R., Spranger, J., Zabel, B., Le Merrer, M., Cormier-Daire, V., Hall, C. M., Offiah, A., Wright, M. J., Savarirayan, R., Nishimura, G., Ramsden, S. C., Elles, R., Bonafe, L., Superti-Furga, A., Unger, S., Zankl, A. and Briggs, M. D. (2012), Pseudoachondroplasia and multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: A 7-year comprehensive analysis of the known disease genes identify novel and recurrent mutations and provides an accurate assessment of their relative contribution. Hum. Mutat., 33: 144–157. doi: 10.1002/humu.21611
Communicated by David Rimoin
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 01:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Wellcome Trust (071161/Z/03/Z, 084353/Z/07/Z to M.D.B.)
- The European Commission FP5 (QLG1-CT-2001-02188) and FP6 (LSHM-CT-2007-037471)
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (FN 310030-132940/BONAFE Luisa)
- The Leenaards Foundation in Lausanne (to A.S.F.)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.