Communicated by Arnold Munnich
Carboxypeptidase A6 gene (CPA6) mutations in a recessive familial form of febrile seizures and temporal lobe epilepsy and in sporadic temporal lobe epilepsy†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 124–135, January 2012
How to Cite
Salzmann, A., Guipponi, M., Lyons, P. J., Fricker, L. D., Sapio, M., Lambercy, C., Buresi, C., Ouled Amar Bencheikh, B., Lahjouji, F., Ouazzani, R., Crespel, A., Chaigne, D. and Malafosse, A. (2012), Carboxypeptidase A6 gene (CPA6) mutations in a recessive familial form of febrile seizures and temporal lobe epilepsy and in sporadic temporal lobe epilepsy. Hum. Mutat., 33: 124–135. doi: 10.1002/humu.21613
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (project number 3200-059103)
- Telethon 2006 Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!