Communicated by Arnold Munnich
Carboxypeptidase A6 gene (CPA6) mutations in a recessive familial form of febrile seizures and temporal lobe epilepsy and in sporadic temporal lobe epilepsy†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 124–135, January 2012
How to Cite
Salzmann, A., Guipponi, M., Lyons, P. J., Fricker, L. D., Sapio, M., Lambercy, C., Buresi, C., Ouled Amar Bencheikh, B., Lahjouji, F., Ouazzani, R., Crespel, A., Chaigne, D. and Malafosse, A. (2012), Carboxypeptidase A6 gene (CPA6) mutations in a recessive familial form of febrile seizures and temporal lobe epilepsy and in sporadic temporal lobe epilepsy. Hum. Mutat., 33: 124–135. doi: 10.1002/humu.21613
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (project number 3200-059103)
- Telethon 2006 Switzerland
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.