Communicated by Stylianos E. Antonarakis
Recurrent deletions and reciprocal duplications of 10q11.21q11.23 including CHAT and SLC18A3 are likely mediated by complex low-copy repeats†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 165–179, January 2012
How to Cite
Stankiewicz, P., Kulkarni, S., Dharmadhikari, A. V., Sampath, S., Bhatt, S. S., Shaikh, T. H., Xia, Z., Pursley, A. N., Cooper, M. L., Shinawi, M., Paciorkowski, A. R., Grange, D. K., Noetzel, M. J., Saunders, S., Simons, P., Summar, M., Lee, B., Scaglia, F., Fellmann, F., Martinet, D., Beckmann, J. S., Asamoah, A., Platky, K., Sparks, S., Martin, A. S., Madan-Khetarpal, S., Hoover, J., Medne, L., Bonnemann, C. G., Moeschler, J. B., Vallee, S. E., Parikh, S., Irwin, P., Dalzell, V. P., Smith, W. E., Banks, V. C., Flannery, D. B., Lovell, C. M., Bellus, G. A., Golden-Grant, K., Gorski, J. L., Kussmann, J. L., McGregor, T. L., Hamid, R., Pfotenhauer, J., Ballif, B. C., Shaw, C. A., Kang, S.-H. L., Bacino, C. A., Patel, A., Rosenfeld, J. A., Cheung, S. W. and Shaffer, L. G. (2012), Recurrent deletions and reciprocal duplications of 10q11.21q11.23 including CHAT and SLC18A3 are likely mediated by complex low-copy repeats. Hum. Mutat., 33: 165–179. doi: 10.1002/humu.21614
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2011 04:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: R13-0005-04/2008 to P.S.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!