These authors contributed equally to the work.
Evidence of constitutional MLH1 epimutation associated to transgenerational inheritance of cancer susceptibility†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 180–188, January 2012
How to Cite
Crépin, M., Dieu, M.-C., Lejeune, S., Escande, F., Boidin, D., Porchet, N., Morin, G., Manouvrier, S., Mathieu, M. and Buisine, M.-P. (2012), Evidence of constitutional MLH1 epimutation associated to transgenerational inheritance of cancer susceptibility. Hum. Mutat., 33: 180–188. doi: 10.1002/humu.21617
Communicated by Rolf H. Sijmons
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2011 09:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!