These authors contribute equally to the present study.
Menstrual cycle-dependent febrile episode mediated by sequence-specific repression of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 on the transcription of the human serotonin receptor 1A gene†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 209–217, January 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, Y.-C., Wu, H.-M., Cheng, K.-H. and Sunny Sun, H. (2012), Menstrual cycle-dependent febrile episode mediated by sequence-specific repression of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 on the transcription of the human serotonin receptor 1A gene. Hum. Mutat., 33: 209–217. doi: 10.1002/humu.21622
Communicated by Daniel W. Norburt
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 01:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 99-3112-B-006-002
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.