Communicated by David E. Goldgar
Analysis of RAD51C germline mutations in high-risk breast and ovarian cancer families and ovarian cancer patients†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Thompson, E. R., Boyle, S. E., Johnson, J., Ryland, G. L., Sawyer, S., Choong, D. Y.H., kConFab, Chenevix-Trench, G., Trainer, A. H., Lindeman, G. J., Mitchell, G., James, P. A. and Campbell, I. G. (2012), Analysis of RAD51C germline mutations in high-risk breast and ovarian cancer families and ovarian cancer patients. Hum. Mutat., 33: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/humu.21625
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- National Breast Cancer Foundation and Cancer Australia (#628333)
- Queensland Cancer Fund
- The Cancer Councils of New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, and South Australia
- The Cancer Foundation of Western Australia
- Victorian Government via Victorian Cancer Agency
- Cancer Australia and the National Breast Cancer Foundation (ID 628610)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!