Functional characterization of splicing and ligand-binding domain variants in the LDL receptor
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 232–243, January 2012
How to Cite
Etxebarria, A., Palacios, L., Stef, M., Tejedor, D., Uribe, K. B., Oleaga, A., Irigoyen, L., Torres, B., Ostolaza, H. and Martin, C. (2012), Functional characterization of splicing and ligand-binding domain variants in the LDL receptor. Hum. Mutat., 33: 232–243. doi: 10.1002/humu.21630
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- Plan +Euskadi09 (UE09+/10) program of the Basque Government
- Postdoctoral contract from the Basque Government (to A.E.)
- Bizkaia Biophysics Foundation (to A.E. and K.B.U.)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.