Communicated by Iain McIntosh
A novel form of chondrocyte stress is triggered by a COMP mutation causing pseudoachondroplasia†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 218–231, January 2012
How to Cite
Suleman, F., Gualeni, B., Gregson, H. J., Leighton, M. P., Piróg, K. A., Edwards, S., Holden, P., Boot-Handford, R. P. and Briggs, M. D. (2012), A novel form of chondrocyte stress is triggered by a COMP mutation causing pseudoachondroplasia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 218–231. doi: 10.1002/humu.21631
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: Grants 071161/Z/03/Z, 084353/Z/07/Z, and 078456/Z/05/Z
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.