Communicated by George P. Patrinos
A Recurrent loss-of-function alanyl-tRNA synthetase (AARS ) mutation in patients with charcot-marie-tooth disease type 2N (CMT2N)†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 244–253, January 2012
How to Cite
McLaughlin, H. M., Sakaguchi, R., Giblin, W., NIH Intramural Sequencing Center, Wilson, T. E., Biesecker, L., Lupski, J. R., Talbot, K., Vance, J. M., Züchner, S., Lee, Y.-C., Kennerson, M., Hou, Y.-M., Nicholson, G. and Antonellis, A. (2012), A Recurrent loss-of-function alanyl-tRNA synthetase (AARS ) mutation in patients with charcot-marie-tooth disease type 2N (CMT2N). Hum. Mutat., 33: 244–253. doi: 10.1002/humu.21635
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 03:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. Grant Number: (R00NS060983 to A.A., U54NS065712 to S.Z., and R01NS052767 to S.Z.)
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association. Grant Number: (157681 to Y.-M.H.)
- The Intramural Research Program of the National Human Genome Research Institute (NIH)
- The Rackham Merit Fellowship (to H.M.M.)
- The National Institutes of Health Genetics Training Grant. Grant Number: (T32 GM007544-32 to H.M.M.)
Vol. 35, Issue 4, 512, Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!