Communicated by Segoléne Ayme
Novel comprehensive diagnostic strategy in Pitt–Hopkins syndrome: Clinical score and further delineation of the TCF4 mutational spectrum†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 64–72, January 2012
How to Cite
Whalen, S., Héron, D., Gaillon, T., Moldovan, O., Rossi, M., Devillard, F., Giuliano, F., Soares, G., Mathieu-Dramard, M., Afenjar, A., Charles, P., Mignot, C., Burglen, L., Van Maldergem, L., Piard, J., Aftimos, S., Mancini, G., Dias, P., Philip, N., Goldenberg, A., Le Merrer, M., Rio, M., Josifova, D., Van Hagen, J. M., Lacombe, D., Edery, P., Dupuis-Girod, S., Putoux, A., Sanlaville, D., Fischer, R., Drévillon, L., Briand-Suleau, A., Metay, C., Goossens, M., Amiel, J., Jacquette, A. and Giurgea, I. (2012), Novel comprehensive diagnostic strategy in Pitt–Hopkins syndrome: Clinical score and further delineation of the TCF4 mutational spectrum. Hum. Mutat., 33: 64–72. doi: 10.1002/humu.21639
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 04:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- La Fondation Jérôme Lejeune
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!