Communicated by Peter Humphries
RP1 and autosomal dominant rod–cone dystrophy: Novel mutations, a review of published variants, and genotype–phenotype correlation†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 73–80, January 2012
How to Cite
Audo, I., Mohand-Saïd, S., Dhaenens, C.-M., Germain, A., Orhan, E., Antonio, A., Hamel, C., Sahel, J.-A., Bhattacharya, S. S. and Zeitz, C. (2012), RP1 and autosomal dominant rod–cone dystrophy: Novel mutations, a review of published variants, and genotype–phenotype correlation. Hum. Mutat., 33: 73–80. doi: 10.1002/humu.21640
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2011 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- Department of Paris, Foundation Fighting Blindness (CD-CL-0808-0466-CHNO to I.A. and the CIC503 recognized as an FFB center C-CMM-0907-0428-INSERM04); ANR (to S.S.B.); NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Ophthalmology; The Special Trustees of Moorfields Eye Hospital London; Foundation Voir et Entendre (to C.Z.); French Ministry of Health (PHRC# 2008-A01238-47 to C.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!