Communicated by Marc S. Greenblatt
Hansa: An automated method for discriminating disease and neutral human nsSNPs†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 332–337, February 2012
How to Cite
Acharya, V. and Nagarajaram, H. A. (2012), Hansa: An automated method for discriminating disease and neutral human nsSNPs. Hum. Mutat., 33: 332–337. doi: 10.1002/humu.21642
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 04:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- Research fellowship from Department of Biotechnology (DBT) (to V.A.) and Core grant from CDFD (to H.A.N.)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.