These authors contributed equally to the work.
A novel mutation impairing the tertiary structure and stability of γC-crystallin (CRYGC) leads to cataract formation in humans and zebrafish lens
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 391–401, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, X.-Q., Cai, H.-C., Zhou, S.-Y., Yang, J.-H., Xi, Y.-B., Gao, X.-B., Zhao, W.-J., Li, P., Zhao, G.-Y., Tong, Y., Bao, F.-C., Ma, Y., Wang, S., Yan, Y.-B., Lu, C.-L. and Ma, X. (2012), A novel mutation impairing the tertiary structure and stability of γC-crystallin (CRYGC) leads to cataract formation in humans and zebrafish lens. Hum. Mutat., 33: 391–401. doi: 10.1002/humu.21648
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
- The National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB529504 and 2010CB912402)
- National Nonprofit Institute Research Grant of NRIFP (2009GJSSJKA07)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.