Communicated by Stylianos E. Antonarakis
Exploring the potential role of disease-causing mutation in a gene desert: Duplication of noncoding elements 5′ of GRIA3 is associated with GRIA3 silencing and X-linked intellectual disability†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 355–358, February 2012
How to Cite
Bonnet, C., Masurel-Paulet, A., Khan, A. A., Béri-Dexheimer, M., Callier, P., Mugneret, F., Philippe, C., Thauvin-Robinet, C., Faivre, L. and Jonveaux, P. (2012), Exploring the potential role of disease-causing mutation in a gene desert: Duplication of noncoding elements 5′ of GRIA3 is associated with GRIA3 silencing and X-linked intellectual disability. Hum. Mutat., 33: 355–358. doi: 10.1002/humu.21649
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- French Ministry of Health
- Fondation Jérome Lejeune
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!