Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
A missense mutation in PIK3R5 gene in a family with ataxia and oculomotor apraxia†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 351–354, February 2012
How to Cite
Al Tassan, N., Khalil, D., Shinwari, J., Al Sharif, L., Bavi, P., Abduljaleel, Z., Abu Dhaim, N., Magrashi, A., Bobis, S., Ahmed, H., AlAhmed, S. and Bohlega, S. (2012), A missense mutation in PIK3R5 gene in a family with ataxia and oculomotor apraxia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 351–354. doi: 10.1002/humu.21650
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- KFSHRC. Grant Number: RAC# 2050036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!