Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
A missense mutation in PIK3R5 gene in a family with ataxia and oculomotor apraxia†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 351–354, February 2012
How to Cite
Al Tassan, N., Khalil, D., Shinwari, J., Al Sharif, L., Bavi, P., Abduljaleel, Z., Abu Dhaim, N., Magrashi, A., Bobis, S., Ahmed, H., AlAhmed, S. and Bohlega, S. (2012), A missense mutation in PIK3R5 gene in a family with ataxia and oculomotor apraxia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 351–354. doi: 10.1002/humu.21650
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- KFSHRC. Grant Number: RAC# 2050036
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.