Oligomerization of SLC4A11 protein and the severity of FECD and CHED2 corneal dystrophies caused by SLC4A11 mutations†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 419–428, February 2012
How to Cite
Vilas, G. L., Loganathan, S. K., Quon, A., Sundaresan, P., Vithana, E. N. and Casey, J. (2012), Oligomerization of SLC4A11 protein and the severity of FECD and CHED2 corneal dystrophies caused by SLC4A11 mutations. Hum. Mutat., 33: 419–428. doi: 10.1002/humu.21655
Communicated by Andreas Gal
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2011 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!