These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint last authors.
Protein–protein interaction sites are hot spots for disease-associated nonsynonymous SNPs†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 359–363, February 2012
How to Cite
David, A., Razali, R., Wass, M. N. and Sternberg, M. J.E. (2012), Protein–protein interaction sites are hot spots for disease-associated nonsynonymous SNPs. Hum. Mutat., 33: 359–363. doi: 10.1002/humu.21656
Communicated by Mauno Vihinen
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2011 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- MRC on the Advanced Course Masters Award (to A.D.)
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Malaysia (to R.R.)
- BBSRC (BB/F02048/1 to M.N.W.)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.