Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
VAX1 mutation associated with microphthalmia, corpus callosum agenesis, and orofacial clefting: The first description of a VAX1 phenotype in humans†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 2012
How to Cite
Slavotinek, A. M., Chao, R., Vacik, T., Yahyavi, M., Abouzeid, H., Bardakjian, T., Schneider, A., Shaw, G., Sherr, E. H., Lemke, G., Youssef, M. and Schorderet, D. F. (2012), VAX1 mutation associated with microphthalmia, corpus callosum agenesis, and orofacial clefting: The first description of a VAX1 phenotype in humans. Hum. Mutat., 33: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/humu.21658
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Development at the National Institutes of Health (K08 HD053476 to A.S.; R01 EY017478 to G.L.)
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI (UL1 RR024131)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!