Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
VAX1 mutation associated with microphthalmia, corpus callosum agenesis, and orofacial clefting: The first description of a VAX1 phenotype in humans†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 2012
How to Cite
Slavotinek, A. M., Chao, R., Vacik, T., Yahyavi, M., Abouzeid, H., Bardakjian, T., Schneider, A., Shaw, G., Sherr, E. H., Lemke, G., Youssef, M. and Schorderet, D. F. (2012), VAX1 mutation associated with microphthalmia, corpus callosum agenesis, and orofacial clefting: The first description of a VAX1 phenotype in humans. Hum. Mutat., 33: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/humu.21658
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Development at the National Institutes of Health (K08 HD053476 to A.S.; R01 EY017478 to G.L.)
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI (UL1 RR024131)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.