These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
Pathogenic orphan transduction created by a nonreference LINE-1 retrotransposon†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 369–371, February 2012
How to Cite
Solyom, S., Ewing, A. D., Hancks, D. C., Takeshima, Y., Awano, H., Matsuo, M. and Kazazian, H. H. (2012), Pathogenic orphan transduction created by a nonreference LINE-1 retrotransposon. Hum. Mutat., 33: 369–371. doi: 10.1002/humu.21663
Communicated by Mark H. Paalman
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 05:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: RC4MH092880 to H.H.K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!