Communicated by Sean V. Tavtigian
A rapid and cell-free assay to test the activity of lynch syndrome-associated MSH2 and MSH6 missense variants†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 488–494, March 2012
How to Cite
Drost, M., Zonneveld, J. B.M., van Hees, S., Rasmussen, L. J., Hofstra, R. M.W. and de Wind, N. (2012), A rapid and cell-free assay to test the activity of lynch syndrome-associated MSH2 and MSH6 missense variants. Hum. Mutat., 33: 488–494. doi: 10.1002/humu.22000
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 04:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Nuts/Ohra Foundation. Grant Number: SNO-T-03-06
- The Dutch Digestive Foundation. Grant Number: MWO 05-16
- The European Union. Grant Number: FP6-018754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!