These authors contributed equally to the research.
Identification and functional characterization of two novel mutations in the α-helical loop (residues 484–503) of CYBB/gp91phox resulting in the rare X91+ variant of chronic granulomatous disease†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 471–475, March 2012
How to Cite
Boog, B., Quach, A., Costabile, M., Smart, J., Quinn, P., Singh, H., Gold, M., Booker, G., Choo, S., Hii, C. S. and Ferrante, A. (2012), Identification and functional characterization of two novel mutations in the α-helical loop (residues 484–503) of CYBB/gp91phox resulting in the rare X91+ variant of chronic granulomatous disease. Hum. Mutat., 33: 471–475. doi: 10.1002/humu.22003
Communicated by Mauno Vihinen
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2011 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- National health and medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 508041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!