Communicated by Richard F. Wooster
Functional assessment of TSC1 missense variants identified in individuals with tuberous sclerosis complex†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 476–479, March 2012
How to Cite
Hoogeveen-Westerveld, M., Ekong, R., Povey, S., Karbassi, I., Batish, S. D., den Dunnen, J. T., van Eeghen, A., Thiele, E., Mayer, K., Dies, K., Wen, L., Thompson, C., Sparagana, S. P., Davies, P., Aalfs, C., van den Ouweland, A., Halley, D. and Nellist, M. (2012), Functional assessment of TSC1 missense variants identified in individuals with tuberous sclerosis complex. Hum. Mutat., 33: 476–479. doi: 10.1002/humu.22007
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 04:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: TS060052
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!