Communicated by Michael Dean
Rare germline mutations in PALB2 and breast cancer risk: A population-based study†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 674–680, April 2012
How to Cite
Tischkowitz, M., Capanu, M., Sabbaghian, N., Li, L., Liang, X., Vallée, M. P., Tavtigian, S. V., Concannon, P., Foulkes, W. D., Bernstein, L., The WECARE Study Collaborative Group, Bernstein, J. L. and Begg, C. B. (2012), Rare germline mutations in PALB2 and breast cancer risk: A population-based study. Hum. Mutat., 33: 674–680. doi: 10.1002/humu.22022
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Jewish General Hospital Weekend to End Breast Cancer; the Quebec Ministry of Economic Development, the Innovation and Export Trade, and the Jodi Taiger Lazarus Fund for Hereditary Breast Cancer Research; Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ) clinician-scientist award (to M.T.); National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA131010, R01 CA097397, U01 CA083178
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.