Communicated by Nancy B. Spinner
Transcriptional hallmarks of noonan syndrome and noonan-like syndrome with loose anagen hair†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 703–709, April 2012
How to Cite
Ferrero, G. B., Picco, G., Baldassarre, G., Flex, E., Isella, C., Cantarella, D., Corà, D., Chiesa, N., Crescenzio, N., Timeus, F., Merla, G., Mazzanti, L., Zampino, G., Rossi, C., Silengo, M., Tartaglia, M. and Medico, E. (2012), Transcriptional hallmarks of noonan syndrome and noonan-like syndrome with loose anagen hair. Hum. Mutat., 33: 703–709. doi: 10.1002/humu.22026
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- AIRC (IG9127); Regione Piemonte (e-LAB, PRESTO); FPRC-ONLUS (5×1000 2008); Telethon-Italy (GGP10020); ERA-Net (NSEuroNet); Convenzione Italia-USA 2010 (11US/10); Compagnia di San Paolo
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.