Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
A p.D116G mutation in CREB1 leads to novel multiple malformation syndrome resembling CrebA knockout mouse†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 651–654, April 2012
How to Cite
Kitazawa, S., Kondo, T., Mori, K., Yokoyama, N., Matsuo, M. and Kitazawa, R. (2012), A p.D116G mutation in CREB1 leads to novel multiple malformation syndrome resembling CrebA knockout mouse. Hum. Mutat., 33: 651–654. doi: 10.1002/humu.22027
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!