Communicated by Ming Qi
SEPT12 mutations cause male infertility with defective sperm annulus†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 710–719, April 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, Y.-C., Lin, Y.-H., Chen, H.-I., Wang, Y.-Y., Chiou, Y.-W., Lin, H.-H., Pan, H.-A., Wu, C.-M., Su, S.-M., Hsu, C.-C. and Kuo, P.-L. (2012), SEPT12 mutations cause male infertility with defective sperm annulus. Hum. Mutat., 33: 710–719. doi: 10.1002/humu.22028
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 94-2314-B-006-075, NSC 95-2314-B-006-011, NSC 96-2314-B-006-003, NSC 97-2628-B-006-012, NSC 98-2622-B-006-004, and NSC 99-2628-B-006-027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!