Communicated by Ming Qi
SEPT12 mutations cause male infertility with defective sperm annulus†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 710–719, April 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, Y.-C., Lin, Y.-H., Chen, H.-I., Wang, Y.-Y., Chiou, Y.-W., Lin, H.-H., Pan, H.-A., Wu, C.-M., Su, S.-M., Hsu, C.-C. and Kuo, P.-L. (2012), SEPT12 mutations cause male infertility with defective sperm annulus. Hum. Mutat., 33: 710–719. doi: 10.1002/humu.22028
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 94-2314-B-006-075, NSC 95-2314-B-006-011, NSC 96-2314-B-006-003, NSC 97-2628-B-006-012, NSC 98-2622-B-006-004, and NSC 99-2628-B-006-027
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.