Communicated by Maria Rita Passos-Bueno
PCDH19-related infantile epileptic encephalopathy: An unusual X-linked inheritance disorder†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 627–634, April 2012
How to Cite
Depienne, C. and LeGuern, E. (2012), PCDH19-related infantile epileptic encephalopathy: An unusual X-linked inheritance disorder. Hum. Mutat., 33: 627–634. doi: 10.1002/humu.22029
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- GIS Maladies rares, Assistance Publique des hôpitaux de Paris including the Programme Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique (#P020910/AOR02085), Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, and Université Pierre et Marie-Curie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!