The authors wish it to be known that the last two authors should be regarded as joint last authors.
Confirmation of association of FCGR3B but not FCGR3A copy number with susceptibility to autoantibody positive rheumatoid arthritis†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 741–749, April 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, J. I., Carr, I. M., Cooper, D. L., Rashid, L. H., Martin, S. G., Emery, P., Isaacs, J. D., Barton, A., BRAGGSS, Wilson, A. G., Barrett, J. H. and Morgan, A. W. (2012), Confirmation of association of FCGR3B but not FCGR3A copy number with susceptibility to autoantibody positive rheumatoid arthritis. Hum. Mutat., 33: 741–749. doi: 10.1002/humu.22031
Communicated by Christopher Mathew
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: 13569 and 18066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!