These authors contributed equally.
An analysis of exome sequencing for diagnostic testing of the genes associated with muscle disease and spastic paraplegia†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 614–626, April 2012
How to Cite
Dias, C., Sincan, M., Cherukuri, P. F., Rupps, R., Huang, Y., Briemberg, H., Selby, K., Mullikin, J. C., Markello, T. C., Adams, D. R., Gahl, W. A. and Boerkoel, C. F. (2012), An analysis of exome sequencing for diagnostic testing of the genes associated with muscle disease and spastic paraplegia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 614–626. doi: 10.1002/humu.22032
For the Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- This study was supported in part by the Rare Disease Foundation and by the Intramural Research Program of the National Human Genome Research Institute. CD is funded by the Child and Family Research Institute and the Canadian Child Health Clinician Scientist Program
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.