For the Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
VAR-MD: A tool to analyze whole exome–genome variants in small human pedigrees with mendelian inheritance†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 593–598, April 2012
How to Cite
Sincan, M., Simeonov, D. R., Adams, D., Markello, T. C., Pierson, T. M., Toro, C., Gahl, W. A. and Boerkoel, C. F. (2012), VAR-MD: A tool to analyze whole exome–genome variants in small human pedigrees with mendelian inheritance. Hum. Mutat., 33: 593–598. doi: 10.1002/humu.22034
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Office of Rare Diseases Research (Dr. Stephen Groft); the NIH Clinical Center (Dr. John Gallin); and the Intramural Research Programs of the National Human Genome Research Institute and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.