Communicated by Ravi Savarirayan
Haploinsufficiency of SOX5 at 12p12.1 is associated with developmental delays with prominent language delay, behavior problems, and mild dysmorphic features†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 728–740, April 2012
How to Cite
Lamb, A. N., Rosenfeld, J. A., Neill, N. J., Talkowski, M. E., Blumenthal, I., Girirajan, S., Keelean-Fuller, D., Fan, Z., Pouncey, J., Stevens, C., Mackay-Loder, L., Terespolsky, D., Bader, P. I., Rosenbaum, K., Vallee, S. E., Moeschler, J. B., Ladda, R., Sell, S., Martin, J., Ryan, S., Jones, M. C., Moran, R., Shealy, A., Madan-Khetarpal, S., McConnell, J., Surti, U., Delahaye, A., Heron-Longe, B., Pipiras, E., Benzacken, B., Passemard, S., Verloes, A., Isidor, B., Le Caignec, C., Glew, G. M., Opheim, K. E., Descartes, M., Eichler, E. E., Morton, C. C., Gusella, J. F., Schultz, R. A., Ballif, B. C. and Shaffer, L. G. (2012), Haploinsufficiency of SOX5 at 12p12.1 is associated with developmental delays with prominent language delay, behavior problems, and mild dysmorphic features. Hum. Mutat., 33: 728–740. doi: 10.1002/humu.22037
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM061354 (DGAP; C.C.M), HD065286 (J.F.G.), F32MH087123 (M.E.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!