Communicated by Christopher G. Mathew
Association of glycosylated hemoglobin with the gene encoding CDKAL1 in the Korean Association Resource (KARE) study†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 655–659, April 2012
How to Cite
Ryu, J. and Lee, C. (2012), Association of glycosylated hemoglobin with the gene encoding CDKAL1 in the Korean Association Resource (KARE) study. Hum. Mutat., 33: 655–659. doi: 10.1002/humu.22040
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: to C.L. 2009-0071063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!