Communicated by Christopher G. Mathew
Association of glycosylated hemoglobin with the gene encoding CDKAL1 in the Korean Association Resource (KARE) study†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 655–659, April 2012
How to Cite
Ryu, J. and Lee, C. (2012), Association of glycosylated hemoglobin with the gene encoding CDKAL1 in the Korean Association Resource (KARE) study. Hum. Mutat., 33: 655–659. doi: 10.1002/humu.22040
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: to C.L. 2009-0071063
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.