Communicated by William S. Oetting
Functional characterization of protein variants of the human multidrug transporter ABCC2 by a novel targeted expression system in fibrosarcoma cells†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 750–762, April 2012
How to Cite
Arlanov, R., Porter, A., Strand, D., Brough, R., Karpova, D., Kerb, R., Wojnowski, L., Schwab, M. and Lang, T. (2012), Functional characterization of protein variants of the human multidrug transporter ABCC2 by a novel targeted expression system in fibrosarcoma cells. Hum. Mutat., 33: 750–762. doi: 10.1002/humu.22041
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: LA 2406/2-1
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: FKZ 03 IS 2061C and 0315755
- 7FP EU Initial Training Network program, FightingDrugFailure. Grant Number: GA-2009-238132
- The Robert-Bosch Stiftung, Stuttgart, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!