Communicated by Graham R. Taylor
An AT-rich region in the APC gene may cause misinterpretation of familial adenomatous polyposis molecular screening†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deep Phenotyping for Precision Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 895–898, May 2012
How to Cite
Palmirotta, R., De Marchis, M. L., Ludovici, G., Leone, B., Valente, M. G., Alessandroni, J., Spila, A., Della-Morte, D. and Guadagni, F. (2012), An AT-rich region in the APC gene may cause misinterpretation of familial adenomatous polyposis molecular screening. Hum. Mutat., 33: 895–898. doi: 10.1002/humu.22043
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 11:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- Italian Ministry of Health Research Grant RFPS-2006-7-342220.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.