Communicated by Jan P. Kraus
Feasibility of nonsense mutation readthrough as a novel therapeutical approach in propionic acidemia†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 973–980, June 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-Alcudia, R., Pérez, B., Ugarte, M. and Desviat, L. R. (2012), Feasibility of nonsense mutation readthrough as a novel therapeutical approach in propionic acidemia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 973–980. doi: 10.1002/humu.22047
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 04:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2010-17272
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Raras. Grant Number: CIBERER INTRA/10/720.1
- Fundación Ramón Areces (to the Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!