Communicated by Jan P. Kraus
Feasibility of nonsense mutation readthrough as a novel therapeutical approach in propionic acidemia†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 973–980, June 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-Alcudia, R., Pérez, B., Ugarte, M. and Desviat, L. R. (2012), Feasibility of nonsense mutation readthrough as a novel therapeutical approach in propionic acidemia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 973–980. doi: 10.1002/humu.22047
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 04:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2010-17272
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Raras. Grant Number: CIBERER INTRA/10/720.1
- Fundación Ramón Areces (to the Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!