Communicated by Jan P. Kraus
Feasibility of nonsense mutation readthrough as a novel therapeutical approach in propionic acidemia†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 973–980, June 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-Alcudia, R., Pérez, B., Ugarte, M. and Desviat, L. R. (2012), Feasibility of nonsense mutation readthrough as a novel therapeutical approach in propionic acidemia. Hum. Mutat., 33: 973–980. doi: 10.1002/humu.22047
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 04:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2010-17272
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Enfermedades Raras. Grant Number: CIBERER INTRA/10/720.1
- Fundación Ramón Areces (to the Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa).
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.