For the Deep Phenotyping Special Issue
Large-scale objective phenotyping of 3D facial morphology†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deep Phenotyping for Precision Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 817–825, May 2012
How to Cite
Hammond, P. and Suttie, M. (2012), Large-scale objective phenotyping of 3D facial morphology. Hum. Mutat., 33: 817–825. doi: 10.1002/humu.22054
- Issue online: 13 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2011
- NIAAA of the US National Institutes of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.