Both authors contributed equally to this work.
A diagnostic genetic test for the physical mapping of germline rearrangements in the susceptibility breast cancer genes BRCA1 and BRCA2†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 998–1009, June 2012
How to Cite
Cheeseman, K., Rouleau, E., Vannier, A., Thomas, A., Briaux, A., Lefol, C., Walrafen, P., Bensimon, A., Lidereau, R., Conseiller, E. and Ceppi, M. (2012), A diagnostic genetic test for the physical mapping of germline rearrangements in the susceptibility breast cancer genes BRCA1 and BRCA2. Hum. Mutat., 33: 998–1009. doi: 10.1002/humu.22060
Communicated David E. Goldgar
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 12:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!