Both authors contributed equally to this work.
A diagnostic genetic test for the physical mapping of germline rearrangements in the susceptibility breast cancer genes BRCA1 and BRCA2†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 998–1009, June 2012
How to Cite
Cheeseman, K., Rouleau, E., Vannier, A., Thomas, A., Briaux, A., Lefol, C., Walrafen, P., Bensimon, A., Lidereau, R., Conseiller, E. and Ceppi, M. (2012), A diagnostic genetic test for the physical mapping of germline rearrangements in the susceptibility breast cancer genes BRCA1 and BRCA2. Hum. Mutat., 33: 998–1009. doi: 10.1002/humu.22060
Communicated David E. Goldgar
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 12:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!