Communicated by Jing Cheng
Ribo-polymerase chain reaction—A facile method for the preparation of chimeric RNA/DNA applied to DNA sequencing†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1010–1015, June 2012
How to Cite
Mauger, F., Bauer, K., Semhoun, J., Myers, T. W., Gelfand, D. H. and Gut, I. G. (2012), Ribo-polymerase chain reaction—A facile method for the preparation of chimeric RNA/DNA applied to DNA sequencing. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1010–1015. doi: 10.1002/humu.22061
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- French Ministry of Education Research (Ministère Délégué à l'Enseignement et à la Recherche) and the European Community's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007–2013) under grant agreement n°Health-F4-2008-201418-READNA
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.