Communicated by Nancy B. Spinner
Chromosomal variation in lymphoblastoid cell lines†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1075–1086, July 2012
How to Cite
Shirley, M. D., Baugher, J. D., Stevens, E. L., Tang, Z., Gerry, N., Beiswanger, C. M., Berlin, D. S. and Pevsner, J. (2012), Chromosomal variation in lymphoblastoid cell lines. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1075–1086. doi: 10.1002/humu.22062
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 05:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- NIH grant. Grant Number: HD24061 (J.P.)
- NIGMS Human Genetic Cell Repository contract. Grant Number: HHS-N-263-2009-00026-C (Z.T., N.G., C.M.B., and D.S.B.)
- NIH Genes, Environment and Health Initiative. Grant Number: (GEI) (to SAGE; U01 HG004422)
- Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism. Grant Number: (U10 AA008401)
- the Collaborative Genetic Study of Nicotine Dependence. Grant Number: (P01 CA089392)
- the Family Study of Cocaine Dependence. Grant Number: (R01 DA013423)
- NIH GEI. Grant Number: (U01HG004438)
- the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- the NIH contract “High throughput genotyping for studying the genetic contributions to human disease”. Grant Number: (HHSN268200782096C)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!